The times are tough. The challenges are real. And the opportunities are great. The convergence of customer-centric businesses with the Yakima Valley Visitors & Convention Bureau is where the real and memorable destination experience begins.
Strengthen your business to compete more effectively! This program shares simple but powerful ways for businesses of every size and type to create and deliver a customer experience that polishes a business reputation and influences the bottom line, helps everyone optimize powerful partnerships and identifies new collaborative strategies to grow business.
Featuring Tips and Tools to give you the edge in delivering a memorable business experience AND destination experience:
- A fresh perspective on the cost-effectiveness and good business benefits of collaborating with the VCB.
- How to initiate and sustain a customer experience culture without spending a dime!
- Introduce your employees to the simple, fast, easy secrets to delivering a memorable customer experience every day.
- New cross-marketing tactics to drive new customer traffic.
- Exciting new ways to pump up old partnerships.
When: Monday July 25, 2011
2pm – 3:30pm
Where: Yakima Convention Center
Featured Speaker: Linda DiMario’s experience is vast. Hilton Hotels. Hotel Queen Mary. Disneyland Hotel. Northwest Conventions Inc. Oakland, California CVB. Tucson, Arizona CVB. Long Beach, California CVB. Arlington, Texas CVB. Political Campaign Management. Fertile ground from which to cultivate thirty years of diverse experience and a skill set rich in expertise. DiMario has been a featured speaker, panelist, workshop leader and/or trainer at numerous conventions, State Tourism Conventions and developed customized training programs including: Customer Experience, Convention/Meeting Sales & Marketing, Change in the Workplace, Destination Branding 101 and crisis management. She’s a widely respected tourism professional and public speaker
RSVP: 509.575.3010 or contact Barbara