One of our roles at Yakima Valley Tourism is to court, host and tour lifestyle and travel media to Yakima and the Valley. We’ve had a busy time of late, and here are just a few of the results from our efforts:
- B.C. Living gave our Canadian friends Five Reasons to Visit the Yakima Valley This Summer.
- Michael Fagin wrote a feature in Foodista titled Yakima Valley: Rich Rewards for All.
- AAA Journey highlighted the Cowiche Canyon butterfly research project.
- Alaska Airlines special Washington section highlighted local wine related features our region
- Seattle Times.com included our area in online story called Take a Hike. Have a Beer. Life’s Perfect. Here’s Where.
- KOMO TV’s Seattle Refined offered a Newbies Guide to the Yakima Valley focusing on local foods and craft beverages.
- J.M. Roddy penned a poetic ode titled Sehnsucht: a longing for an unknown country in the online literary magazine Kindred.
- And the list goes on…
For a complete look at the media Yakima and the Yakima Valley have received in recent months, check our Media Page on our website.